Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WEEK 50 "For the Beauty Of The Earth"

Family and Friends,

What a beautiful world we live in. I took the chance this week to go and tract in some different areas that I felt hadn't been visited by missionaries for quite some time if ever. While out we were able to view some of the beauties that our Heavenly Father has so graciously blessed us with. This life on earth is a trial period that we can smile about and enjoy the journey or focus on all the negatives and find ourselves saddened among the beauty. "I never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it." 

The investigators are still in the process of becoming investigators that I can report on. We are just talking to as many people as we can with some welcoming us in, some welcoming us in and then asking us not to come back, and some that we are going back to visit this week. The ward members are so helpful in the work and we always have someone offering us something. The people are very polite out here but just more busy with this being a bigger city.

The Lord loves us and we are his children. I testify of that.

 








 
Love Elder O'Neil