Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WEEK 45 "Safe and Sound"

Family and friends,
I am filled with gratitude at this time for your many prayer for the safety of the Philippines and myself and Elder Reed.
The storm was exciting and blessed me in so many aspects of the work. I had some very spiritual conversations with people on the street as we were being evacuated about how the Lord blesses us in some of the hardest circumstances. The greatest blessing I was able to witness is as the storm approached and people were told to prepared they were more concerned about bringing family together and praying that gathering their belongings and worldly materials. The Lord is aware of his children and blesses them is so many ways.
We have the wonderful blessing of baptizing Mark this Friday. He was interviewed and found worthy as one who has true faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to follow His example. He is so excited just as we are for him. I will send pictures next week.
Please pray that this storm will be an opportunity to help the church grow in San Juan. I love you all and am thankful for you fasting and prayers again.
Love
Elder O'Neil