Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WEEK 9 "The Work Continues

Family and friends,

As the pictures show, all is well. The work just keeps progressing. As I've said before and will continue to say, its due to your constant prayers and fasting in my behalf and in behalf of those here in this mission. I wake up every morning with a burning desire to leave the apartment running from appointment to appointment  to share this incredible message I've grown up to embrace. 

We had an amazing baptism on Saturday. Its the brother of Miko, one of the baptisms back in January. What an amazing experience is has been to be able to teach him. Michael is 14 and is just like Miko. He has such a desire to receive the priesthood and to become a member of this church. Myself and Elder Maguale were the first missionaries to teach him as a referal from Miko. He has been a strong example to me and I hope he continues to to do whats right.

This morning Elder Maguale returned to Tacloban. It was hard to say goodbye but I know that the training he's given me will be a strength as I continue to go throughout my mission. He has been an answer to many prayers and I cant wait to hear how he'll answer many more.

This letter is short but I hope you can feel the same spirit I feel everyday im out here. I love you all.

Elder O'Neil