Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WEEK 8 "More Success"

Family and friends,

This is a crazy day so I have to be short. The success hasn't ceased all thanks to your many prayers.

So a quick update on Hanz (the brother from Sweden). His stay here in the Philippines is coming to a close but he had made quite an impression on my and the area. He has learned so much about the church in the short amount of time he has been here. He said that he wants to keep taking th lessons when he returns to Sweden which means the spirit has helped him recognize truth in the Gospel. I have had a great experience with him and he thanked me over and over for the good feeling i've helped him feel and for the help i've given him so he can understand. I cant wait to refer him and see where he goes from here. I love you all. 

Elder O'Neil