Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WEEK 40 "Just for A Laugh"

Friends and family,

Missionary opportunities are everywhere and in all situations. We were walking home from and appointment last week and met a lady in what I thought was a pretty funny and unusual way. Myself and Elder Reed were walking down a dark street and passed a street leading to a subdivision. A lady and her 4 year old daughter were coming out on to the road we were on right behind us. Ahead there was a cat that looked like it was going to start rubbing up on my leg. I stomped my foot down to scare it away but when I did so, the little girl that I didn't know was behind me took off running and screaming in the opposite direction. He mom burst our laughing and ran after her daughter. We met up with them and got there information and they asked that we come to their house as soon as we were available. We went back a couple days later when we had an hour open and they welcomed us with open hearts. We had a great lesson and her family was very receptive. They asked that we come back this week and continue to share. The best part of the story is that the cat didn't ever move.

Just a little funny way that we were able to meet someone but after the first visit we could see that they had something planted in their hearts. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I love you all.
 







 
Love Elder O'Neil